STARKON and COVID-19 Corona measures
STARKON BV continues working on all projects but does so according to RIVM guidelines.
17 april 2020
Together with our clients, we monitor the situation continuously, and we are taking the necessary precautions to help protect our employees, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders. And we will ensure that all changes are informed and coordinated with you in due course..
To ensure that we all remain safe, we do our utmost to prevent the spread of the virus through various methods, as promoted by regional health authorities.
The situation as of 23rd August 2020:
- No reported COVID-19 cases;
- The three employees who were in preventative 14-day isolation have no symptoms and will resume their job tasks again. They had no symptoms but isolated as a result of having traveled from high-risk countries; and
- One employee reported sick with flu-like symptoms which lasted longer than three days. The employee is in self-isolation at home. Weekly updates are received and monitored continuously. We do not expect this to be a COVID-19 case.
- One employee was tested with a negative result. This employee is in self-isolation at home fo 14 days.
Please contact our office when more information is required.
Basic measures are taken:
We promote good health and wellbeing by
- encouraging all employees to wash their hands regularly, cover their mouths and noses when coughing and sneezing, to use paper towels and to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth;
- thoroughly cleaning all workspaces, meeting areas and pantries regularly;
- restricting business travel to essential travel only, and by avoiding high-risk areas/countries;
- isolating persons at risk or returning from high-risk destinations with 14 days of self-quarantine at their homes;
- having employees take additional precautions and to pay close attention to line management regarding the situation; and
- encouraging all employees to postpone physical meetings and instead to have Skype or other digital meetings.
We kindly ask you, or your employees that may enter our premises, to take the measures laid out above, into account.
By taking these measures, continuously monitoring the situation and following guidelines from regional health authorities, we try to minimise the risk and remain safer together, and consequently, maximise the continuity of our services to our customers.